Bridge Builders, Ltd. celebrated their 10th Anniversary in 2013. We would like to share some of our accomplishments:
- Provided peace of mind to our members by being available 24/7 for urgent needs.
- Provided ten years of continuing education for Certified Professional Guardians.
- Mindi Blanchard, Founder, was a finalist for the 2011 Small Business Association’s Small Business Person of the Year Award.
- Legal, medical and social service professional seek out our advice.
- Enabled clients to stay safely in their homes and helped to transition them to supported living when they decided they wanted to move.
- Successfully assisted incapacitated individuals in their journey of regaining capacity and independence.
- Provided support services to lay guardians.
- We are a community resource for information on care management and guardianship.
- In 2013, started The Guardian Institute to address the issue of low income guardianships and provide support services to lay and professional guardians.